Friday, September 20, 2002

Mike's Spot On the Wall
  • Feeling Better:
    Allthough nothing has changed in my situation I am feeling better about things.
    I bought my wife some flowers yesterday to help her feel better.
    The Ranma ½ DVD's I ordered a few weeks ago finally arrived. For those who don't know (which is probably everyone here) Ranma ½ is a Japanese animated TV sitcom about a boy, who by accidently being dunked in a cursed spring, turns into a girl whenever cold water gets dumped on him. What can I say, it makes me laugh (which maybe says more about my sense of humor than the quality of the show).
Mike's Walk
  • Learning to walk again:
    I'm still a bit sore spiritually speaking. I don't really know how Jesus manages to talk me into trying again after I swear I'm not going to.
    Psalms 4:3 See how the Lord has made great his mercy for me; the Lord will give ear to my cry.

No comments: