Monday, August 01, 2005

The police phoned, thank you very much!

thistle  near fish creekWe got a call from the Calgary Police service this morning.

Officer: Mr King this is the Calgary Police, officer [I forget his name].
Me: yes, good morning.
Officer: Have you lost anything?
Me: not that I know off, I misplace stuff all the time, but I can't think of anything at the moment.
Officer: do you know where your wallet is?
Me: Should be in my napsack... Should I describe it for you?

He had my wallet, with all my Id, some money and my PDA. Someone found it in or near Fish Creek and turned it into the police. I went and picked it up. Every thing was there and fine. Only thing I can think of is it must have fallen out when I stopped to take a picture.

A Huge Thank You to who ever turned it in. It's nice to have your faith in your fellow man reinforced.

- Peace

1 comment:

Lori said...

Unbelievable.