Thursday, June 27, 2002

Mikes' Spot On The Wall

  • Man it's hot! I heard that the local temperature is currently 37c which is WAY to hot for this part of the planet (the average for this time of year is 16.9c).

  • One of the DBA's at our college is leaving so I've decided to apply for his job. I don't know if I have the qualifications but there seems to be more future in it.

  • I'll be leaving on my holiday's tommorow so it might be a while before I get back to blogging.


Mike's Walk

  • I've been struggling with my sin today. I sometimes look at my walk wonder why He ever wanted to save a guy like me. But God takes a risk when He reaches out to us that we will not bloom as He desires but that we will stubbornly hang on to those things that destroy us.

  • Still I know that He took my sins uppon Himself (Isa 53:5 and 1Pe 2:24)(intellectually anyway). Justice I understand, but grace is very tough sometimes.


Have a blessed day :)

No comments: