Monday, June 24, 2002

I'm going home. I got the news today. I'm going home. I've been repeating that to anyone within earshot, so I thought I should post it here. For those not in the know, I've been working just out side of Toronto. I can see the CN Tower from my hotel window on a clear day, so close enough. I've been here most of the time since Mid March, way too long. And it's just way too far from the Calgary Tower that I can see just before I dip into Fish Creek on my bike commute in Calgary. On the upside I've been able to reconnect with some friends here in Ont., but it will be good to go home. Did I mention I was going home?

I've been thinking about Mike's church web site, and church web sites in general, just I haven't collected my thoughts yet, but it's on my to blog list :) Good to see Steve's first post, now if we can just cajole Jolene out of the shadows ...

-Peace

No comments: