Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Most of the time I feel like I’m out of sync with the rest of the world. But today I felt like I belonged.

Slashdot of all places had the news of new movie adaptation of The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe that is at the screenplay level. Here’s hoping they don’t gut the analogy to try and please the folks who don’t like religious content. Personal petpeve of mine is how the publishers rearranged the order of the series. Imagine my surprise to find a +5 post about the same thing. I thought it was just me.

In the same story was news of a new movie about Douglass Adams. I just finished the Salmon of Doubt and will post a review soon. Of course it was Adams who said I love dead lines, I love the whoosing sound they make as they go past.

If you hunt through the IdeaJoy archives you’ll see that I’ve posted about Eguene Perterson and U2’s Bono, but who knew there was a connection? bloggedy blog knew.

-Peace

No comments: