Thursday, July 25, 2002

Mike's Spot On The Wall

  • I just read "Call To Arms" and "The False Mirror" by Alan Dean Foster

    Foster illustrates man's hypocisy that while we claim to want peace and culture we realy are a bloodthirsty violent species.

    Its interesting to see the dichotomy of the desire of man's spirit for enlightenment and peace against the flesh's desire for war and violence in these books.


Mike's Walk

  • Feeling a bit depressed today

    One of the main reason's I came to Christ was my loneliness. The idea that Jesus would come and live within me was like offering water to someone who had just spent a month in the desert.

    Lately I've been feeling lonely a lot. I know we are to walk by faith not by sight, but I still want to wave a big flag around and shout "hey God, over here".

    Seems I'm not alone in being alone. David felt the same way: Psalms 13:1, Psalms 27:9, Psalms 69:17, Psalms 102:2, Psalms 143:7

  • I've also been praying that God would help me witness to my co-workers, but I just can't seem to find the words.


No comments: