Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Careless Driving and other things

I got a message from a member of the Calgary Police that the guy who hit me last monday has been charged with careless driving.

Driving a vehicle on a roadway without due care and attention, or without reasonable consideration for persons using the roadway, is considered careless driving. This results in a court appearance, six demerit points against your licence and up to a three-month licence suspension from the courts.

I also had an MRI today to see if he did any long term damage to my head.

But my worries have been put in perspective, one of the guys I grew up with at Brunswick Street Baptist Church passed away from brain cancer last week. Not sure what to say, other than it feels very odd to have someone I grew up with die. I guess that means I'm all grown up now.

- Peace

No comments: