Thursday, September 25, 2003

My Handspring Visor died a few weeks back, no doubt a final result of being smashed last November, part of a nasty wipe out on ice. I've replaced it with a Sony Clie Peg - SJ33. Staples had them for 299.97 CDN, but the store near me was out of stock, so I went down the block to Future Shop. Made use of their price guarantee to get it at the same price $50 and 3 cents less than Future Shop's list :) I also picked up a 128 meg memory stick for $59 CDN , so I almost got the memory stick for free! You need the memory stick to play mp3s. I'll be able to listen to music on the c-train with out carrying an extra gadget. Works for me. I can also plug the Clie into the stereo in the Element. The Element comes with an auxiliary port to plug in a walkman or mp3 player directly into the stereo.

So here's what's on my clie right now

One Bad Pig - Man In Black
Ideola - Go Ask the Dead Man
Ideola - How to Grow up Big and Strong
MXPX - Punk Rawk Show
The OC Supertones - Superfly
Pedro The Lion - BigTrucks
Midnight Oil - Say Your Prayers
Midnight Oil - Been Away Too Long
Pierce Pettis - My Life Of Crime
Bill Mallonee - Double Cure
Vigilantes Of Love - She Walks On Roses
Waterdeep - At Least I Got A Car
Jeff Elbel - Miracle Rain
Massivivid - Boomerang
Newsboys - Breakfast
Five Iron Frenzy - Wizard Needs Food, Badly
Dakoda Motor Co. - Sing Hallelujah
Dakoda Motor Co. - Win 'An 'Sea
Downhere - In America
Downhere - Feels Like Winter
Superchick - Karaoke Superstars
Riley Armstrong - Sleep
Breakfast With Amy - Come On, Joan
Breakfast With Amy - Tell Mama
D-Boy - Cease For Peace
Michael Roe - For Crying Out Load
7&7 is - UUUU
Bruce Cockburn - Waiting for a Miracle
Bruce Cockburn - Wondering Where the Lions Are
The Choir - What Is The Cherry Bomb?
The Choir - Enews only secret Choir song
Paul Aldrich - Oh, Thank Heaven
Paul Aldrich - Drivers Test
Sixpence None the Richer - Paralyzed
Sixpence None the Richer - Waiting on the Sun

- Peace

No comments: