Saturday, January 28, 2006

Four Things

Four jobs I've had:

1. news paper boy
2. worked on the evis line at LillyDale
3. Teacher - taught Java at NAIT and the U of C.
4. Software Developer

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Star Wars Trilogy
2. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
3. Serenity
4. Jesus of Montreal - I really need to get this on DVD.

Four places I've lived:

1. Southwood Park in Fredricton NB till I was five. I remember racing big wheels (mine was a no name knock off) down the big hill and loosing a friend's spiderman in the snow.
2. Keswick Ridge just out side of Fredricton - our first phone number there was 363-3633. We got calls from drunk people at night.
3. Montieth, Fredricton - grade 7 to 11. The road out the subdivision makes a t with what was at the time the Trans-Canada highway at the bottom of a steep hill. I once lost my breaks on my bike and got way to close to a passing semi trailer.
4. Edmonton - I miss the festivals: the Folk Fest, the Fringe, the Street Performers festival.

Four TV shows I love
:
1. Lost
2. Simpson
3. Corner Gas
4. The Muppets - I got season one on DVD for Christmas :)

Four places I've vacationed:
1. The east coast of the USA - when I was in grade 6 we drove from New Brunswick all the way down the coast to Florida and back.
2. Revellstoke - the mountain biking is fantastic and the camping is cheap.
3. Kananaskis country - but only when we lived 4 hours away in Edmonton.
4. Vancouver - cause for a short time my best friends from Fredricton and Edmonton and Kim's best friend from Moose Jaw all lived within 20 minutes of each other in Vancouver.


Four of my favorite dishes
:
1. Kim's Orange Chicken
2. Kim's Apple Pie
3. Mom's Oatmeal
4. Fresh Atlantic Salmon

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Slashdot
2. Wired
3. Java.net
4. Flickr

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hamilton - I'd love to see the Frwy Cafe.
2. Toronto - Steve and Julie are studying to be priests and I'd love to catch up.
3. Australia - cause I've always wanted to go there
4. Fishcreek - I headed there this afternoon to get in my first bike ride of the year.


Four bloggers I am tagging
:
Steve
Rev Joyleaf
Phil
Karl

- Peace

No comments: