Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Back, Heading out to Nova Scotia

Had a great time at Cornerstone 2005, just as I did with 2003. Also like 2003 I've returned to the news that someone close has died. In 2003 it was my friend John who died of brain cancer. Today it was my Grand Mother. She had been in good health but suffered a stroke about two weeks ago. When I spoke to my mother before leaving for CStone they were hopeful that my Grand Mother would recover.

My Grandmother was in her late 80s and lived her life well. Still it's a shock.

I have a 7 am flight to the east coast. Will be back on Sunday.

- Peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Suzi said...

So sorry to hear of the loss of such a special person. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for safe travel, peace, and comfort.
Suzi

Michael said...

I'll be praying for you and your mom.