Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Signs of Atlanta

While I was in Atlanta I couldn't help but notice a few of the signs

Bridge May Freeze in Winter

Are there bridges that freeze in summer? Are they mocking us northerners 'hey our bridges don't freeze every winter!'

Speed Checked by Detection Devices

Wow you just know some committee started out with something like Speed Enforced by Radar'. Then they realized they sometimes use lazzers not radar, and who knows what's coming out next year... They also may just want to monitor speed and not enforce it so...

Slow Church Ahead

I'll be taking the digital camera next time. I need a picture of this. Reminds me of the classic from Fredericton: Slow Men Working in Trees.

- Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a sign in our neighbourhood that reads, Slow Children Playing.