Saturday, May 22, 2004

640 km down, 60% to go

On Thursday night I passed the 640 km mark. But the weather has been ugly (wet, cold and the verge of snow) so this week will need to be a solid week of biking to make 800 km by the end of may. Also I'm hoping to head up to men's camp and pine lake next weekend, and I'd rather leave the bike behind. The ridding at pine lake isn't the best, it's just gravel roads all around the lake, and it's lots of loose gravel, tough to ride in.

Wed I'm planning on heading out to Sibald Flats for the PedalHead group ride. Should be quite the humbling experience, the people are always great and the slow group waits up, but I hate always begin last. The folks on the wed night ride are always great, but I just hate being last. Oh well it's the challenge I'm looking for.

- Peace

No comments: