Monday, June 16, 2003

10 Rules To Blog By -- Karen Haluza

  1. Write about what God is teaching me.
  2. Do not use my blog as a substitute for direct verbal communication
  3. Do not claim divine inspiration for blogging about something that is about to trash another person.
  4. Be prepared for shocked reactions from friends and family even though you were just trying to be a sincere follower of Jesus.
  5. Don't write to your audience
  6. When blogging becomes a running dialogue between me and myself, instead of between me and God, it's time to take a break.
  7. Try really hard not to blog when angry
  8. Consider it divine intervention when Blogger loses your post before it is published.
  9. Don't be afraid to share really personal, embarrassing stuff about yourself
  10. Remember that blogging is only part of the process and that, most importantly, there is no spoon.


Wise words from Karen.

- Peace

No comments: