Friday, March 21, 2003

Mike's Spot On The Wall:
It's been a long time and I haven't been blogging mostly because my work has been very busy.
As Douglas Adams said "I love deadlines... especially the whooshing sound they make as they go by"
But I'm back.
A big "thank you" to Dave and Kim for having us over. Dave your hospitality is as big as your shoes.
I got my CD back from R.S. Productions yesterday. It sounds pretty good. I’ll have to figure out where I can put it so people can see/hear it.

Mike's Take On The War:
I feel deeply saddened by it.
Saddam's regime was an evil one, (no doubt about that) but I’m not sure this was the best way to deal with it.
The repercussions have me reading Revelations again.

Mike's Walk:
None to steady. I realize that my love for God is very lukewarm at best.
How can I be so thankless?
How can I be so hard?
Can God heal a lack of love?
I am praying that He will.

No comments: