Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chess an Iconic Battle

Match in Progress
Just post the last two pics to my set of Talitha and Rachel playing Chess. This is part of my on going plan to make Talitha a geek pin up girl, having done a set with her and her battle axe last year. So that's the Role Playing club and the Chess club covered. Not sure what we're going to do for the A/V club.

I think it speaks to how natural these two are in front of a camera that a number of people have wondered if I just stumbled into a chess match. Before a wedding perhaps? There are hints in the set that something else is going on, but I was expecting a chess nerd to object and no one has. I deeply appreciate Talitha and Rachel's support of my photography. Not only by throwing them selves into the roles but also arranging access to the impressive space, providing the furniture and creating such wonderful outfits. They are a joy to work with.

- Peace

No comments: