Monday, July 17, 2006

Third (Almost) Annual Pilgrimage to Chitek Lake

Back in 2003 LT announced a get together to talk about Church in a Post Modern Context at his Cabin on Chitek Lake. I called Road Trip to Mike and off we went. The rest as they say is history. LT has posted the details for 2006 and Mike and I are headed up there again. It's a great time of sharing ideas, a bit of music, prayer and hospitality. The Element seats four, so I've got two spaces left. Kevin Saff has right of first refusal on the third spot. Spot four is available and if you want to call Kevin's bluff for spot three, go for it.

- Peace

1 comment:

Michael said...

I'm soooo looking forward to it. Layton and Dave are VERY smart and it's great to talk about deep spiritual truths with people who actually think about thier answers. I owe a lot to these two for my own spiritual growth and well being.