Saturday, October 16, 2004

Haunted Blog

I find abandoned blogs errie. They once had life, but all that's left is the ocational haunting in the comments Xavier+ has be come such a blog. Hasn't been updated since July. Francis never posted his email so there's no other way to touch base. Weird. Hope everything is ok with Francis. I'm removing Xavier+ from the blog roll.

Adding a return and two new blogs. Pernell Goodyear has returned to blogging and his wife Margie has joined him. Rev Joyleaf's wife Lori has also joined us blogging fools.

- Peace


1 comment:

Margie said...

Yippii!! I made the cut! Now I have to tie Pernell to the chair and bribe him to do all the 'computery' stuff and add some more people my blog! Yes I am guessing that with my technical lingo you are wondering how I can even turn a computer on!!!!