Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Mike's Spot On The Wall
  • Music In The Air
    I've sent off my song Lead Me to Vision Quest Music. Vision Quest is pretty small but active in the Christian music community.
    I've also joined my colleges music club. They meet tomorrow; we'll see how it goes when I play some gospel blues.
Mike's Walk
  • The Best Thing In Jonah
    I'm planning to see the Veggie Tales movie. That being said, I wanted to relate the best thing I learned about Jonah, and it has nothing to do with whales or fish neither.
    Jonah 4:2
    So he complained to the LORD about it: "Didn't I say before I left home that you would do this, LORD? That is why I ran away to Tarshish! I knew that you were a gracious and compassionate God, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. I knew how easily you could cancel your plans for destroying these people.

    Jonah understood God's love better than I ever will. He knew God was eager to forgive and wanted Nineveh to know Him and repent.
    I wonder how many people would come to God if they knew how much He wanted to save them and not destroy them? I wonder if we give the world a picture of a God like that?

No comments: