Thursday, August 28, 2014

1500km on a BC Mountain

Shale @ 1500km Hit the 1500km mark coming down the switch backs on the mountain just west of Rosen Lake.  Drove up once with the Element, didn't get very far, got stuck, thanks to Paul and Bo for getting me unstuck.  Engineers can be so helpful :) Bo & KK, drove the Element down, while Paul and I raced down - wheeee!

Rob lent us his Jeep and Paul, Amy & I tried for the summit again on Sunday.  Ran out of time, but still had a ton of fun driving the Wrangler up the switchbacks.  Paul was kind enough to drive it back down and warn the oncoming ATVs that I was behind on my bike.  It was a blast.  Wheee!

If all goes according to plan, I'll hit 1600km on the way to work tomorrow, then hit 1700km by Monday while in Vancouver.

- Peace

No comments: