Saturday, May 12, 2012

Shooting the Lower East Side

Young Punks
I find Vancouver's Lower East Side fascinating.  Last year I blogged about How to Shoot the Lower East Side? This year I was back to get Sarah from UBC and took a trip down to the LES and  saw young punks hanging outside a club.  So I parked a block away and wandered over to ask if they mind if I took some shots.  They up for it, and we had some fun.  Just shot with the pop up flash, nothing fancy, but I'm happy with the results.

To be honest I though they'd tell me off, but they we're very welcoming and followed up by email.  It would have been easy to let fear prevent me from asking, but I'm glad I asked.  I hope they're happy with the results.  Will be posting the results to Vancouver Punks this week.  See all my Lower East Side shots.

No comments: