Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Ride To Work via Downtown.


View To Work Via Downtown in a larger map
This is one of the ways I bike to work. Tracked via my tracks on my phone this morning. If you click the red end of track marker you'll see the graph of the altitude changes from my commute. Works best while viewing on the larger map.

The other route to work involves heading east earlier and then north along the river, will post that route later. First time this year I've done the entire ride to work.


- Peace

3 comments:

PsySal said...

Very cool, I really like the altitude map.

Dave King said...

I like it too :) On the phone you can see it overlayed with speed data.

- Peace

PsySal said...

Nice, I'm assuming there is a pretty strong correlation between the angle of the altitude curve and the speed curve, but what would be interesting to me is to see where that doesn't corresponds, e.g., if going downtown is particularly slower than other areas.