Thursday, January 06, 2005

Happy New Year

Just starting to get back in the swing of things. The end of 2004 was nuts, got a few days off and just needed to crash for a bit. Feels like I'm just starting to reboot.

My home machine was down. On the floor to be exact. I had a hardware failure of the desk kind. I just installed new legs from Ikea on the desk so I don't have to be stretched out on the floor to use this machine.

Hope you had a good break. I know I did, but I'm glad to be getting back to normal, well as close as I get to normal.

- Peace

4 comments:

timsamoff said...

Peace to you too... Welcome back and Happy New Year!

Margie said...

Welcome back!!! I emailed that wife of yours... hope she emails back!

Suzi said...

Glad you're back! I was starting to get worried! Hope your birthday was good, too!

Suzi

davidshem said...

poor children