Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My First Intersting Shots of 2013

Jackrabbit Snow

Jackrabbit Wiskers
Got a couple of shots of one of the neighbourhood Jackrabbits. Kim loves them so I knew she'd be happy to see them. Folks on flickr also liked them so they are the first two shots in my Most Interesting of 2013 set.

Feels a bit strange as I'm still posting shots from 2012 and my Most Interesting of 2012 set is still growing.

I have maintained Most Interesting sets since I started on flickr in 2005.

- Peace

5 comments:

PsySal said...

Awesome, I love the mottly hair on Jack. Is it the same rabbit each year or too hard to tell?

Dave King said...

Well there are a group of them who live in the neighbourhood. Not sure what the life expectancy of a Jackrabbit is.

PsySal said...

Yeah, I imagine it is fairly uncommon for there to be "one rabbit". It's kind of like "one mouse".

Unknown said...

We had one once and it terrorized my dog so much that we had to get rid of it. It just wanted to play but the dog almost had a nervous breakdown.

Dave King said...

Well this one isn't ours, it just likes our front lawn. Isn't it backwards for the dog to be afraid of the jackrabbit?