Thursday, April 01, 2004

Who Reads What update
  • I've changed the title to make the link between WRW and blogs4God clearer. I guess the short name would now be WRW@b4G.

  • As requested by Roy, the index engine now counts links to Barnes and Noble as long is there is an isbn param in the query string.

    I'd like to add other book shops, but ChristianBook.com and Canadian giant Chapters/Indigo don't include ISBN numbers in their links.

    I pointed this out to Chapters via their web feedback form, and got the stock response.

    Please accept our sincerest apologies that the ISBN numbers are not included in links to our site.

    We do appreciate your feedback and would like to confirm that your concerns has been forwarded to our management team.

    So I won't hold my breath. I'm guessing by the time book indexing makes it on to Doug Caldwell's radar, it will be too late to do anything about it.

  • Just for WIT's Christopher: I've improved the parsing of Amazon links, so now when you copy the URL you found via their search engine WRW should count it just fine, well actually that picked up quite a few more links, so it's not just Chirstopher ;)

    - Peace
  • No comments: