Saturday, February 21, 2004

Just came from a presention by the head of the The ZIM Project (Zeal in Missions)

Projects like these are why I stay in the Salvation Army, over all the Army has a great hear for the poor. In places passion has gotten lost cause they got so good at doing the work it became institutionalized.

But this is a group of lay people, Salvationists, working outside the formal structure to help the Salvation Army in Africa. And that's very cool. I'm hoping we'll go as a familly sometime in the next couple of years.

- Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you happen to participate in the Zim Project? Do you know anyone who has?

Dave King said...

I haven't, but I do know people who have. If you drop me a line at djking@gmail.com I maybe able to put you in touch with some people.

- Peace
Dave