Thursday, December 03, 2009

Community Kitchen

Thank You to the Matriarchs.
Wilma and Dorothy have been kind enough to include me in their cooking group with the Community Kitchen. The Community Kitchen provides all the things you need to hold a big cook with a group of people, Wilma and Dorothy provide the leadership and grace to our group. Thanks to Wilma, Dorothy, the rest of the group and the Community Kitchen; I've been able to contribute in a significant way to the cooking of meals at our house. The Community Kitchen is a great way to save time and money. Home made frozen dinners, half the cost - twice the value.

I'll be looking to take the coordinator training through the Community Kitchen as I'd like to see if we can start an other group to spread the advantages of cooking in community. Let me know if you're interested.

- Peace

No comments: