Thursday, December 18, 2003

From my first post back in May 2002.

I'm hoping to convince Pernell at the Freeway to get his team blogging about their lives and media. So I'll do this for a while and see how it goes.


today I got this email

Merry Christmas.

Okay, don't laugh at me... but I finally decided to try to learn the art and discipline of online journaling (weblogging, blogging). I have started a blog today and I promise to update it as much as possible... at least every few days. You can read my musings at
http://pernell.blogs.com/. Let me know what you think.

I hope and pray that this Christmas Season will bring you a new and fresh experience of the One who came to bring peace on earth.

Peace.

Pernell


So welcome to Pernel to the world-o-blogs, and feel free to laugh at him.

- Peace

No comments: